Gamers Click - The Gamers Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers Click - The Forum Of reviews, Help And Videos

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To GamersClick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JaMMiT2K11
Admin
JaMMiT2K11

Welcome To GamersClick Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To GamersClick   Welcome To GamersClick I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Welcome to the gamers click official Forums, Welcome Yourself in this Forum, Ask for help in this forum.
Thanks to everybody who is helping!
Thanks
JaMMiT2K11
Back to top Go down
https://gamersclick.forumotion.com
zZ-JONO-Zz

zZ-JONO-Zz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To GamersClick   Welcome To GamersClick I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 am

Well Hello I am new to the forums and just found it on youtube, Dont Ask me why...
Bu i have a few Questions, How and where do i upload my videos.
Thanks
JONO lol!
Back to top Go down
JaMMiT2K11
Admin
JaMMiT2K11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To GamersClick   Welcome To GamersClick I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:10 am

zZ-JONO-Zz wrote:
Well Hello I am new to the forums and just found it on youtube, Dont Ask me why...
Bu i have a few Questions, How and where do i upload my videos.
Thanks
JONO lol!
Ok Jono to upload your videos you first need to have put them on youtube then you scroll across the message bar and wit for something to say "insert a video" Then you enter the youtube URL and you are done...
Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://gamersclick.forumotion.com
x-OSK-SkILLZ-x

x-OSK-SkILLZ-x

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To GamersClick   Welcome To GamersClick I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:19 am

Hello there im A freind of JONO's from school he told me to join this via skype so here i am, it looks like a great place!!!!! im so happy you guys have put this together.
Back to top Go down
zZ-JONO-Zz

zZ-JONO-Zz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To GamersClick   Welcome To GamersClick I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:43 am

x-OSK-SkILLZ-x wrote:
Hello there im A freind of JONO's from school he told me to join this via skype so here i am, it looks like a great place!!!!! im so happy you guys have put this together.
hey there m8
im so glad you could join its gonna be great with you m8
Back to top Go down
Nova36

Nova36

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To GamersClick   Welcome To GamersClick I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 am

Hi guys my name is nova i am 16 from the USA and i play on the games : black ops, Modern warfare 2 And Crysis. i go on xbox360 (sorry my friends is full) Razz
Back to top Go down
zZ-JONO-Zz

zZ-JONO-Zz

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To GamersClick   Welcome To GamersClick I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:28 am

Nova36 wrote:
Hi guys my name is nova i am 16 from the USA and i play on the games : black ops, Modern warfare 2 And Crysis. i go on xbox360 (sorry my friends is full) Razz
Maybe we should go on zombies together at some point PM me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To GamersClick   Welcome To GamersClick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To GamersClick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Click - The Gamers Place :: Community :: Introduction-
Jump to: